An important element of any garden landscaping services for garden projects is installing the perfect kind of fencing at your Harrogate, Leeds, York or North Yorkshire property. Not only can fencing provide privacy and security, it can enhance the whole outdoor aesthetic. Our team will help home and business owners to choose from a variety of styles and materials to incorporate into their design scheme.
Traditional fencing installations with natural wooden panels are a popular choice for domestic and commercial landscaping services at Harrogate, Leeds, York and North Yorkshire properties. Wood is easily recycled, simple to repair and can be varnished or painted to fit into any concept.
• Featherboard – Commonly used for garden fencing to define the property lines, with closed or featherboard panels that are joined by posts
• Palisade – This style is similar to the picket fence design, which is ideal to line front gardens. Palisade fencing is available in pointed or rounded panels
• Trellises – Perfect for growing plants and flowers and decorating patios and wood decking, as part of our soft and hard landscaping services
PVC or vinyl fencing is robust at withstanding weather damage and general wear and tear. This style of fencing can be installed as part our landscaping services at Harrogate, Leeds, York and North Yorkshire properties. PVC palisade fencing is versatile for border protection and to create a striking appearance for grounds of natural beauty. If you have a family with young children or your commercial property caters to kids, such as resorts, parks or public gardens, PVC is a great choice as the material doesn’t splinter.
If you require strong, permanent fencing options for your Harrogate, Leeds, York or North Yorkshire property, steel is a premium choice. We recommend this material for commercial clients wishing to improve the security of their venue. Aluminium is another durable type of fencing, which is also 100% recyclable and doesn’t corrode. If you need temporary fencing erected, aluminium can be installed for short and long-term periods.
• Security – Fencing will help to keep your lawn, flowers and plants in pristine condition, alleviating local wildlife from entering your grounds and creating a disturbance. This also applies to potential trespassers, especially at construction sites where temporary fencing is ideal.
• Safety – Fencing can effectively deter people from entering restricted areas, such as leisure, business and retail parks.
• Privacy – Clients in Harrogate, Leeds, York and North Yorkshire can retain privacy with fencing that can extend to installations within the garden itself, creating quiet, break-out areas for residents, visitors and employees to reflect. Sound and visual pollution is dramatically reduced.
• Maintaining Property Lines – This adds to the security of your property and helps to visualise the amount of space you have available. Therefore, it is important to maintain the condition of your fencing, which may need repairs or replacements for deteriorated or sagging frames.
• Enhancing Outdoor Spaces – Fencing acts as comfortable surroundings for domestic and commercial gardens in Harrogate, Leeds, York and North Yorkshire. Painted fences and trellises are great additions to patios, decking and lounging areas during the summer months.