If you’re planning to renovate your domestic or commercial property in Harrogate, Leeds, York and the surrounding North Yorkshire areas, our fully-insured and qualified team will manage any groundworks as part of our professional landscaping services. Our fleet of manned diggers are perfectly suited to help excavate sites of any size, helping clients to install water features, such as ponds and swimming pools, in addition to patios and driveways with block paving. We can also assist with preparing your grounds for constructing brand-new builds.
Groundworks are usually required for commercial properties in Harrogate, Leeds, York and North Yorkshire. These extensive landscaping services help to trench the foundations to build construction sites, carry out excavation and demolition work. However, groundworks can also be carried out for larger residential garden renovations, including re-turfing lawns and laying patios or driveways with block paving.
When it comes to installing wood decking or block paving for driveways and patios, clients in Harrogate, Leeds, York and North Yorkshire may require assistance with excavating top soil from their grounds. This can also be the case if your landscaping services include sunken gardens, ponds or swimming pools.
No matter what the size of the job or outdoor space that you have, we provide a range of versatile diggers to kick-start your project. Our compact micro diggers can easily manoeuvre around Harrogate, Leeds, York and North Yorkshire properties with limited space, gaining access through side entrances, narrow alleys and garden gates.
• Micro digger with 0.75 tonne capacity
• Medium digger with 1.5 tonne capacity
• Larger digger with 3 tonne capacity
At S J Landscapes and Trees, we specialise in block paving installations for home and business owners based in Harrogate, Leeds, York and the North Yorkshire areas. We’ll use our modern diggers to excavate topsoil and hard materials, enabling us to construct the base for a level and surface.
• Outdoor living areas will be enhanced by patios for lounging in the warmer climate
• Block paving can be combined with fencing or wood decking designs for stylish break-out spaces at hotels and offices
• Clients can pick from a variety of textures, patterns and coloured block paving slabs
• Patios can add value to residential properties in Harrogate, Leeds, York and the nearby North Yorkshire areas
• Our landscaper can lay a range of stone and concrete block paving, with edging and soft landscaping services, such as plants and flowers, to complete any driveway installation
• Clients can choose from different natural coloured block paving stones and contemporary designs, which will make an impact for guests visiting their home or commercial premises
• All block paving will be expertly fitted to prevent weather and vehicle damage.
Homeowners in Harrogate, Leeds, York and North Yorkshire can continue their garden design concept throughout their property with block paving for connecting pathways. This will benefit commercial clients with a focus on safety for customers and visitors exploring around the grounds of hotels, resorts, parks, public gardens and corporate headquarters.