If you’re a home or business owner planning on renovating the grounds of your Harrogate property, our designer and tree surgeon will work with clients to plan any garden project with the help of professional landscaping services. We will install a range of block paving, wood decking, fencing and water features, complete with maintenance and tree surgery treatments to keep your garden in pristine condition.
Our designer and tree surgeon will meet with Harrogate clients at their property to discuss new garden concepts. We’ll take time to understand their individual needs and how our landscaping services can turn initial ideas into a reality. The planning stage involves taking measurements of the garden and calculating a maximum budget. This will help to organise the construction materials for soft and hard landscaping services, groundworks, installations and maintenance, which can include block paving, wood decking and fencing.
The style and colour scheme for your Harrogate garden will determine which type of materials to use as part of our soft and hard landscaping services. The design plan is also important for commercial clients to make their grounds appealing to guests and customers, especially at parks, hotels and resort venues.
• Colour Palette – Our designer and tree surgeon will present ideas for colour schemes, such as a variety of flower and plant species, painted fencing and different coloured block paving stones
• Styles and Themes – Classic and contemporary designs can be reflected in patios and wood decking, in addition to ponds or water features for a relaxing place to retreat or to entertain guests
• Soft and Hard Landscaping – We’ll incorporate a range of flowers, plants, trees, fencing, trellises, block paving, wood decking and stone water features to bring your garden to life
With the help of our fully-operated diggers, which can handle 0.75 to 3 tonnes, our landscaper and tree surgeon can complete any size renovation job at your Harrogate property to excavate the topsoil before installing your new garden structures.
• Block Paving – We’ll discuss the selection of concrete, clay and sandstone available in various natural looking colours, textures and thicknesses, which will be laid in place by cement
• Wood Decking – Patio areas made from wood decking are an alternative to block paving, which can be fitted to roof gardens, balconies and around swimming pools
• Lawn Turf – Brand-new turf can be laid and seeded for healthy growth throughout the year
• Fencing – Aesthetic and security fencing can be erected around any installations, made from wood, PVC, steel or aluminium to suit your budget
Domestic and commercial clients in Harrogate should factor in regular maintenance into their budgets, undertaken by our landscaper and tree surgeon. Depending on the type of soft and hard landscaping services you require, we’ll be available to keep gardens looking as good as new!
• Tree Surgery – A tree surgeon will inspect trees, shrubs and bushes for healthy growth, which can range from pruning, coppicing and crown lifting to spraying herbicides and tree felling
• Safety and Low Maintenance – Repairs and replacements will be carried out, with same-day and emergency callouts subject to availability. Harrogate clients might want to consider using materials for soft and hard commercial landscaping which require low maintenance, from PVC fencing and stone block paving to evergreen plants
We’ll consult on any landscaping services and installations which may require planning permission from the local Harrogate council. Structures, such as gazebos, pergolas, fencing, block paving and wood decking, many need to be authorised to go ahead, especially for larger jobs involving groundworks.